Tuesday

Biblical Womanhood by Voddie Baucham

My husband & I have come to respect the teaching Voddie Baucham. He is a pastor in Spring Texas, an author & speaker. He & his wife have 5 children.


The links below are to a message that he gave on Biblical womanhood. I listened to it today & was so blessed by his straight forward way of teaching with the scripture has to say about what the role of the woman is today. He goes through Titus2:5 as his passage of scripture and breaks it apart going into detail as to how we as women should be training and teaching the younger women.

I love that it is broken up into small bites because I don't have time to sit at my desk for a whole hour and listen to his message. But because it is broken down into 8 parts, I could listen to a part, then take care of other things & come back and listen to another part.

I hope you enjoy & are blessed. Let me know what you thought about it!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

No comments: