Saturday

It has been a while...

It has been a while since I blogged.  I really miss it & always have potential blog post rolling through my head.  But lately I have been swamped with ministry work.  I love it even though it is tiring at times.
  I’m helping organize a conference for moms, leading the Mom2Mom ministry and trying to keep up with things at home.  Whew!  I’m tired & just haven’t had the time to sit down & write lately.
In our Bible study at Mom2Mom, I have been taking the moms on a study through the Fruit of the Spirit.  I am loving it!  I am hoping to use my notes from my lectures & create a blog series from them.  Hopefully next month I will be able to do that.
By the way, if you live in the DFW area, March 6th is the conference.  I highly recommend that you visit our website & register to come.  The cost is only $40 for a day full of workshops, food & great fellowship.

  For more information visit the Truffles from Heaven Conference website.

Here is a picture of my 3 youngest.  They seem like they fight a lot, but here they are asleep together on my bed at the end of a busy day.  Too precious!



Zach is 8
Gracie is 5
Sam is 3
Snoozing away!


post signature