Wednesday

Ireland Bound!

We delivered our girls safely into the hands of the missions team this morning.  I only cried once and that was while I was getting ready this morning.  I was good as long as I didn't watch them walk to the security check in or think about how they will be gone 10 days or how they will be on a 7 hour flight to a different country or how....  I'm still not thinking about any of that.  I know they are in good hands.  And I know that they will have a fantastic time!

And of course in the name of blogging, I took pics at the airport.  All I had was the IPhone, but they aren't too bad.









If you are friends with me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, I will be posting updates as I get them.  Sarah set up a blog just for this trip so she could post pictures, hopefully she will get a chance to update it.  If she does I will post the blog link.

Thanks so much to those of you who emailed for a prayer calendar or just to tell me that you are praying for them.  That means so much to me!  Thanks so much!!


post signature