Tuesday

Simple Woman's Daybook 12-07-10

This is something I have wanted to do on my blog for a while, but just never started it.  It is very easy to do & let's you have a little glimpse into my day.

Outside my window...our backyard.  Still a few leaves hanging on to the tree limbs & occassionally the squirrels are running on the fence with a mouthful of nuts.

I am thinking...about how long it will take Scott to get home from work.  The drive from Dallas was a long one today.

I am thankful for...my husband, Scott.  He works so hard to provide for our family! So proud of him!

From the Learning Room... not much today.  I took the little kids to our church today to help get ready for a special Christmas event tomorrow night. So our learning was how to serve without complaining.

From the kitchen... Dinner is over.  Made Stovetop Meatballs & buttered corn for dinner.

I am wearing... my favorite black comfy sweat pants & jacket with a purple shirt & my hot pink crocs!

I am creating... nothing.  I'm not very creative.

I am going... to bed some time tonight...hopefully!

I am currently reading...Sacred Rhythms (Ruth Haley Barton) & How to Live what You Believe (Ray Stedman)

I am hoping...to get the Christmas tree & rest of decorations up by tomorrow at least.

I am hearing...Sam & Gracie play on my bed.  I think Sam is pretending to be a puppy.

On my mind...Ben's birthday,Christmas, bills, groceries...God knows it all.

Noticing...that my chocolate stash is empty!

Around the house...Christmas decoration tubs, waiting for me to open & unload.

Favorite things...making Christmas ornaments with the kids this week.

Plans for the rest of the week...we are kinda planless this week & it feels good.  Reading some Christmas books to the little kids & making ornaments for our little bitty tree.  Really need to start cleaning out the game room.  Maybe next week. :o)

Picture to share...Here is Gracie, helping us place pencils in the Worship Center this morning.  We thought we had to do all 3,000 seats, but realized a blessed soul had already come in  & done most of the room.  Gracie was a great help though!