So, what do we do if we are stuck inside again with our kids (oh perish the thought!)? I have a few idea's.
- Read a good book.
- Act out the book you just read.
- Make up your own story. Draw pictures to illustrate it. Act it out.
- Bake a cake and eat it instead of eating lunch!
- Make homemade play-dough.
- Play dress up! Let your kids use your clothes!
- Play store. If you have a printer that is also a copier, make copies of your paper money. Let the kids "shop" in the pantry. So much fun! My kids learned how to make change like this.
- Decorate t-shirts. You can buy t-shirts super cheap at craft stores & the fabric markers. Make a shirt that says,"I survived the winter of 2011!"
- Play hide & go seek in the house. Kids hide while you take a nap. (kidding)
- If all that is done & there is still time left, pop popcorn, make hot cocoa & snuggle in together to watch a movie.
Moms of Faith had 101 Idea's that I thought were great to pass on.