Thursday, April 12, 2012

Countdown!




Sam kissing Baby
I think this is my favorite picture so far.  Sam is my youngest(so far) & is so excited there is a baby coming, he kisses my belly all the time.

I am 38 weeks today.  Won't be long now. I can feel my body getting ready.  The baby has dropped which has now allowed me to breath better, but the trade off is walking is more difficult & trips to the bathroom are hourly. :o)

Slowly, I am getting things ready for the baby.  We are all so ready to see this new little family member!

God has been so patient with me during these past 4-5 months & in his mercy has brought several friends up beside me who have reminded me of who I am in Christ and who He is in my life.  They have spoke straight to me without worry of how I will feel about them afterwards.  What a blessing they have been!

One day, I can share with you all the Lord is teaching me.  Not sure how many books it will take to get it all down, but the lessons are abundant!








signature

Search This Blog