Tuesday

Our Little Trouble Maker...Samuel



Samuel Addison is our youngest.  We call him "Samo" sometimes.

Sam is every bit of 3 years old & more.

One minute I am hugging & kissing on his sweet little cheeks & the next minute I am pulling him off the counters & out of my sugar or flour tubs or find him sneaking into his sister’s purse looking for gum.  He is trouble with a capital T, but melts my heart every time he comes to me saying, “Hold you, Mommy”

Tomorrow I will wake up & he will be 16 & not have much time for me anymore.  Almost makes me not want to go to sleep.

My daughter Sarah is the photographer of these pictures & Picnik was used to create the collage.



post signature

4 comments:

theconfidentmom said...

Love your photos and also your tender words.....parenting little ones seems to disappear very quickly. You are wise to savor those times! Blessings, Susan

Dana said...

Thank you Susan!
I told a friend the other day that having teenage kids has really made me cherish my time with my little ones even more. I know how quickly time passes & then, they are grown & gone.

Robin Sampson said...

ADORABLE! Time does fly. Love the [hto layout. Your post reminds me of "No More Oatmeal Kisses" Erma Bombeck http://ow.ly/Ra5w

Dana said...

Thanks Robin. My husband actually did the layout, I just posted it. I think I have read that Erma Bombeck post before. I too have some of her books. I love her humor.