Wednesday

Product Review: My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software

I know I don’t normally post product reviews here, but I am getting more and more requests to review products, so here is the first of several.

MyMemories_Suite_4_cover

This review is of My Memories Digital Scrapbooking Software.  I don’t scrapbook, so at first I was not interested in this product, but then I realized I could use it for much more.  I enjoy creating images for my blog or new headers.  This software makes it possible for me to create some really neat stuff.

I used it to create the header on my new site, Joy Moms.joymomheader

This software comes with a ton of various images, backgrounds, fonts, etc… but you can also go to the website and buy more and it is cheap! There is a “dollar store” where kits & pages are only a dollar, and there are a lot of scrapbook kits for free!

I have spent several weeks playing around with My Memories Suite and the more I play, the more I like.  Right now, I am making a photo book of Charlie’s faces.  I can’t wait to see how it prints out.

You can click the image below and get $10 off your purchase.