Friday

I'm still here!

It has been a while since I posted...like a whole month!

Life has been crazy & we just have a lot going on. My daughter is graduating in a few weeks and we are busy planning for her graduation party and ceremony. My son's baseball schedule has taken over my calendar, but we are enjoying his first season.  My sister is due to have a baby any day now and if that isn't enough, I want a puppy!  :o)  Not really, but yes really!

 I have a couple of reviews to post soon & a few posts rolling through my head.  So hopefully I can get that done before the year is over. :o)

I would appreciate prayers for me & my family as we continue to endure difficult days.  We have good days & not so good days.  Please pray for us that our faith would be strong and our eyes will stay focused on Jesus, the author & perfecter of our faith.

Here is a verse that I am holding on to these days.

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. 
Hebrews 10:23


signature