Saturday

Good News!

I feel like it has been forever since I posted last, but I know it hasn't really been that long. I don't have a good post for you, it is still in the draft stage, but wanted to explain where I've been.

 In bed.

If you don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter then you don't know our good news!

We are having a baby!

Yep...totally excited & shocked.  God gave us a 5 year break, I thought we were done so I got rid of everything.  Not a smart thing to do, but it is all good.  I'm not worried.

So, I've been really sick.  Can't remember being this sick since my first baby over 20 yrs ago.  I'm just now beginning to feel human again.  I've had 2 days of only feeling exhausted & barely any nausea.

This pregnancy is already totally different than the last ones.  Besides being so sick, my clothes are already too tight & I'm only 11-12 weeks.  Having older teens has been a huge help to keep younger ones fed & running errands & such.

The other good news is that my 19 yr old daughter Sarah is leaving October 20th for Ireland.  If you remember, she went last year & had a wonderful time ministering to the people in Galway with the missions team from our church.  Her money is raised, luggage ready & she can't wait to start packing.

Please keep the team of 12 in your prayers as they lead a retreat & host activities for the community meant to spread the gospel of Christ.  You can see how Sarah is preparing for this trip on her blog. IrelandMission11


  signature