Friday

My Top 5 Uses for Page Protectors




I love page protectors!! 

 I have learned to use them for so many things. I always have plenty because I can reuse them.  Once someone gave me a sack full of unopened packages of page protectors. I  was so excited & I know they thought I was really weird.  Afterall, who in their right mind dances for joy over page proctectors?  I DO!!
Here is an example of a few things I use them for.

1.  Subject Dividers - I will print on the edge of a piece of cardstock what subject I need labeled. Then just slide it in and put in my notebook & I don't need the dividers that you have to buy separately.  My little ones will decorate theirs to add a little pizzaz to their notebooks.
2.  Preschool worksheets - I have workbooks that I have picked up from Wal-mart & such to use as busy work for my little ones.  I got tired of having to buy new ones since I always had little ones coming up.  I started putting them in page protectors & then giving them the little vis-a-vis marker (and being highly supervised) let them connect the dots or whatever it was.
3.  Math Drill Worksheets - My kids love math drills and racing against the clock, but I can't afford to keep up with the printer ink & paper, so I put the pages in page protectors, kept then in a notebook for easy access and we are set.  After grading their page I can record their score (if that is really important to you) in my record book.  So easy!! Fine tip dry erase markers work really great.
4.  Menu planner- I keep a menu of what we are eating for the week.  I put this in the page protector and keep it on the frig. with my little marker close by.
 5.  Art Portfolio - I have some budding artist and just don't have a frig big enough to show off all of their art so we started putting them in page protectors in notebooks after they have been displated for a day on the frig.

I could go on and on, but would rather you share any ideas with me that you may have about getting even more creative with page protectors than I have.





signature