Thursday

Announcing Joy Moms website!

So excited!!!

joymombutton.300

I didn’t expect to have the site ready yet, but now that Charlie is feeling much better & no one else seems to be getting sick, I was able to dedicate several days to it & now it is done! Well…sorta.  It is a work in progress as I continue to add more to the site, but the over all framework is finished.

Blog posts will start posting next week.  You can subscribe to the site & get the posts as an email if you wish.

I would appreciate if you help me share my new site. I will eventually create a Facebook page.

Why a website?

I want to be able to encourage moms now rather wait until the book is published because that could take a really long time.  I can’t put everything on the blog that I put in the book, but I hope to put enough to be of encouragement.

Now, the real work begins as I get super busy writing.  I am really looking forward to what the Lord is about to show me concerning JOY.  Already, he has taught me so much and I am so excited!

joymombutton